TOMRA True Vision Technology
TOMRA's True Vision™ crate recognition technology provides premium performance in handling today's complex crate assortment while enabling an opportunity for stores to get more value out of their return processes.
True Vision™ features:
- Four separate cameras and a unique light collimation system for transmitting light in parallel rays. This creates precise images that allow measurement of all key crate recognition parameters.
- A highly extensive and sophisticated software architecture which includes a comprehensive data library unique to the T-820. In addition to its system steering function, this recognition software enables new potential possibilites with regard to extracting a wide range of logistical data for retailers.
Here is how it works:
PATENTED CAMERA SYSTEM CREATES 3D IMAGES
- The cameras capture the crate from different angles, recognizing the unique properties of the crate and the bottles in it.
- The patented positioning of the cameras and the unique Fresnel lens and LED light collimation system create high quality images.
- The various camera images are synthesized into 3D images of the inserted goods, ensuring that all three dimensions are accurately registered in detail.
Crate color and logo detector option
A camera captures the complete crate end wall, recognizing unique crate features like logo and color. These images are matched with the comprehensive library for even more precise classification.
Bottle color detector option
Unique feature detecting clear, brown and green bottles in the crate. The feature is important in order to more precisely distinguish refundable bottles from ones without refund.
Precise recognition at a rate of up to 16 crates per minute